Love Birds

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Helmar USA Design Guest Designer Submission

In this project I used Grapic 45 "Curtain Call" paper, and I adhered it down with Helmar craft glue.  On the bracelet with the Prima Flowers rose I used Candy Roseberg's Vintage rubber stamps directly onto the wood bracelet. I then covered it with Liquid Pearls "Platinum Pearl" .  To seal the whole deal, I used the Helmar Premium Craft Glue.   

This my "new" favorite, 7gypsys Printer Tray, I've made. This is ALL about Graphic 45's
Magical, "Once upon a Springtime" paperline.
I was going for an accordian book, popping out
of the Peach colored frame, and kept building from there. This was so much FUN ! On the base, I started with Tim Holtz tissue tapes, & 7 Gypsys' Polka Dot paper tape(favorite). Then added
my most beloved, May Art Ribbons: green leaf on top, and bottom right, the miniture Peach Rosettes
The 3 Large Roses, are Prima Flowers. All others,
are handmade: "Moe's Fantasy Flowers"... LOL...
To give the project even more dimension than the shadow box itself, I used Helmar's scrapdots to raise them up.  Love the scrapdots!
Oh, those tiny white silk flowers tucked in, are
from Joann Fabrics... Next I diecut Tim Holtz
birdcage, and added my Graphic45 Fairy postage
stamps. I added pink Liquid Pearls, on the Fairy's
wing. Split the wing, curved it both ways, for even MORE dimention. Oops.. I see one more Prima
flower....sorry! Behind the sign... bottom right.
Everything else was glued down with Helmar's Craft glue.
Well, that's about it... So until next time....
"Play hard", HA! As Ever, Moe

Just a quick "shopping trip to Paris".
I started with G45 paper "Moulin Rouge". I hand cut a "Mule"
(ladies vintage Boudoir Slipper). Next I dry-
embossed them. Next I used my Ranger resist ink,
sprinkled Extra thick Uttee, and heated. This was
to get a "patent leather Slip-on" Added the "wings
on top. Last came My American Craft large rosettes. Cut bling laces for the very tops of my slippers.
The shoes were held together by Helmar's Premium Craft Glue.
 Thanks so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment