Love Birds

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Miles and Miles To Go

Hello people !
"doncha just LOVE this time of year" ?
Well this card, was a labor of love, but SO much fun!
I started with Kraft cardstock, and white. I embossed them
with Tim Holtz new postcard, texture fade. Then inked them with,
weathered wood, distress ink. On the white one, I used the DISTRESS
embossing powder. Next came the diamond dust. The Santa is from the g45
paper. I edged him, and shadowed him, with watercolor crayons. THEN I added
the new Snow tex, for his beard, and all around! And so then I thought...
he needs a walking stick! So I stopped, and made a stick pin, and wove
it in between the paper layers... I got all the fun stuff, from bluemoon.
Of course, here is yet ANOTHER card, that has to be sent, in a Bubblewrap
envelope, teehee ! Hope you like it! It was a blast to create! blush

No comments:

Post a Comment